Pin Oak is a leading storage and marine terminal with assets in Corpus Christi, Texas. We operate a network of midstream assets connecting North American energy supplies to domestic and global markets. Our culture of safe, sustainable, and efficient practices for bulk liquid storage and handling aligns Pin Oak, its employees, customers, and community for reliable energy distribution services that are vital to our economy and daily lives. Pin Oak has offices in Houston, San Antonio and Corpus Christi, Texas and employs a growing workforce of over 60 people.
Corpus Christi and Pin Oak have positioned ourselves as a conduit connecting a growing South Texas market to the international market through product diversification, built-for-purpose infrastructure and efficient port operations.
Corpus Christi is the primary destination for Permian and Eagle Ford Crude Oil products with the lowest cost structure considering wellhead to end market demand centers.
- Regional refinery demand (800M bpd of capacity)
- Deepest port complex in US Gulf Coast
- Limited congestion and movement restriction
Corpus Christi’s refinery center coupled with its growing fractionation infrastructure position Pin Oak to offer immediate access to international markets for refinery and purity product capacity.
- Industry best marine platform (load rate and max sized vessel)
- Dedicated infrastructure adhering to strict quality metrics
- Product refrigeration capabilities
- Ability to integrate a growing fuels market in Mexico and beyond over Pin Oak’s base infrastructure assets
Crude Oil, Intermediates, Refined Products, Purity Products/NGL’s
Marine Dock Capacity
- Multiple docks catering to both imports and exports of third-party commodities
- Dock configurations allows Pin Oak to handle various sizes of marine vessels
- Inland barges up to Suezmax tankers
- Local refineries (FHR, Citgo, Valero)
- Gray Oak Pipeline
- Cactus II Pipeline
- FHR Midway Station
- EPIC Crude Pipeline
- EPIC NGL Pipeline
Pin Oak Taft
The Taft/Midway Junction is a key destination point for 4+MM barrels per day of pipeline capacity originating in West Texas, and South Texas markets. Pin Oak offers producers, refiners, and traders flexible solutions for multi-grade storage and access to deep water export markets.
- 1.1 million barrels of crude storage
- 3.4 million barrels of expansion capacity available
- Pipeline connection to Gray Oak Pipeline, Cactus II and FHR Midway Station (Koch/FHR Pipelines)
- Pipeline connected to Corpus Christi and Ingleside markets
- Additional third-party connection opportunities: EPIC, Harvest, and Nustar
- 4.4+ million barrels of crude oil, NGL, and products storage capacity
- Multiple docks outfitted with marine vapor combustion infrastructure.
- 8 manifest load/unload spots coupled with a private rail storage yard with access to the UPPR class 1 railroad
- 2 fully automated truck unload bays with full metering and multi-product optionality
Key Pipeline Connections
- Gray Oak Pipeline
- Cactus II by way of Pin Oak Taft
- FHR Midway Station by way of Pin Oak Taft
- EPIC Pipeline
- Citgo, FHR, and Valero Refineries
- Agua Nueva Rail Terminal
Agua Nueva Rail Unit Train Facility
The Agua Nueva Rail terminal is being designed to be a critical supply point for growing products and NGL demand for inland Mexico destinations. Pin Oak offers refinery and marine access for inbound shipments which will be pipeline connected to the rail facility.
- Space for more than 1.3 million barrels of product storage available; site is fully permitted
- Rail siding buildout capacity for both manifest and unit train handling
- Direct KCS mainline connection
- Future connection to Pin Oak’s Corpus Christi terminal and other regional pipelines